I have all my clients set up on this newsletter software because it is super user friendly, full of dope integrations and has all the bells and whistles you need to run a killer direct email marketing campaign without any coding skills.
Plus it has monkeys. How could anyone not love monkeys?
Recently Mailchimp rolled out their new “Automation” tool.
This “drop and drag” system allows you to organize your auto-responder email campaigns in a few simple steps. Check out the highlights:
- Instantly send “welcome” emails to new customers.
- Personalize emails based on customer interests.
- Follow up on website activity and send emails based on the pages they visited.
- Monitor store purchases and automatically send emails with instructions and recommended products.
- Event producers can set up a series of emails leading up to the big show.
- Choose when to send emails and how often with a simple click of a button.
- Monitor your lists and track activity on the backend to fine tune your campaigns.
Mailchimp is particularly dope because they offer a FREE plan, but to get the bells and whistles you will need to upgrade to a paid account. Best ten bucks I’ve ever spent on my business!
Hip Creative Entrepreneurs